How to Get Your FCC Restricted Radio License

If you’re planning on applying to the airlines, or another flying job that requires you to fly outside of the U.S., you will need an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit. There is no test, you only need to apply for it and pay $35.

This website has a great description on how to apply for this. Click here to read.